Not sure if you hold copyright? Contact us with information about your work (e.g., title, publisher) and we will look into it for you. Email Savannah Lake, Digital Scholarship Librarian, at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also review our copyright guide directly.
By checking this box and submitting your work to Niner Commons, you agree that:
- You are the original author and/or copyright holder of the work, and you have the right to grant the rights contained in this license - including, if necessary, by obtaining permission from your publisher. If third-party materials are contained in this submission, you affirm that you have obtained all requisite permissions to include those materials in this submission and make them freely available online.
- You grant to Atkins Library and UNC Charlotte the non-exclusive right to digitize, archive, reproduce, and disseminate your submission and make it freely and publicly available, without charge or royalties, through Niner Commons or its successor repository.
- If your submission is based on work sponsored or supported by an outside agency or organization, you have fulfilled any right of review or other obligations required by your agreement with that entity.
- For students, if your submission consists of a work created in connection with your participation in a class, you understand that (i) this submission is voluntary and not a condition or requirement of your participation in the class or your attendance at UNC Charlotte, (ii) you have the right not to consent to the release of your education records, and (iii) prior to making this submission to Niner Commons, you have had adequate opportunity to read and understand this agreement.
- You affirm your submission does not contain any confidential information that could uniquely identify someone (e.g. social security numbers, UNC Charlotte ID numbers) or libelous information.
- You affirm your submission is complete and ready for distribution. To the best of your knowledge, all information you provided about your submission is accurate.