Jeff McAdams is the Engineering and Open Education Librarian. He works with faculty and students in the engineering, math, and physics departments. He helps students and researchers find information and learn the basics of efficient literature searching and organization. Jeff also works on making curriculum materials more affordable. He helps faculty discover new materials and how to use openly licensed material for pedagogical benefit.
Recent Citations for Jeff McAdams
- Assessment of library instruction for freshmen engineering students
- Atkins Library open access publishing whitepaper
- Creating an online scientific art exhibit formatted for people with a visual impairment
- Culture of collaborative creation
- Information literacy portfolio for curriculum mapping
- Planning and coordinating an exhibit of photomicrographic art by science faculty and students in an academic library